Congratulations on being selected to play in the McDonald's High School All Star Game!
The information below should help with your planning. Please read carefully.
If you have questions, contact Tony Johnson: email@example.com or call / text on (309)648-1794
Players and Coaches ... please pay close attention to the details below:
Player Registration, Jersey Pick Up and Photos @ Dozer Park: Sunday, June 20th between 4:30-6:00pm
Participation in this registration is required!
Players should plan to arrive at the Peoria Chiefs office / suite entrance (not the main entrance) between 4.30pm and 6:00pm on Sunday June 20th. After checking in at the door, you'll be directed upstairs, where you'll register, get your jersey and take a photo for your scoreboard profile.
Please be sure to wear your high school baseball cap to the game.
Dress is casual (shorts and tennis shoes are ok).
If you were NOT able to attend the June 20th registration, please contact Tony Johnson:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text on (309) 648-1794.
The jersey pick up and make-up picture date is Monday June 21 from 9:00am-10:00am at Converse Marketing located at:
1125 Main Street
McDonald's All Star Game Day: Tuesday June 22, 2021
3:45pm North vs South players check-in at Dozer Park
4:00pm North vs South players take dugout for warm-ups
5:00pm North vs South game (scheduled for 9 innings)
7.00pm East vs West players check-in at Dozer Park
*7:30pm East vs West players take dugout for warm-ups (after North vs South game finishes)
*8:00pm East vs West game (scheduled for 9 innings)
* these times are approximate and based on how long the East vs West game takes
Game Day Reminders:
- Coaches, you'll wear your high school coaching uniform and ball cap (not a McD jersey).
- South and East teams will wear red jerseys and be in the third base dugout (Visitor team)
- North and West teams will wear blue jerseys and be in the first base dugout (Home team)
- White pants are recommended, but players can wear what they have (if you don't have white pants)
- All players should wear their high school ball cap for the game
- Player numbers will be assigned at check-in (you will not get to choose your number)
- Players will need to bring all their own gear (bats, gloves, batting helmet, cleats, etc)
- Players are encouraged to bring their own water or Gatorade and towels to dry off with.
- An athletic trainer will be available for both games